Triangle Formation on the S&P 500
The 200 days moving average holds and we do have a nice triangle formed. We are near from the apex; either we exit soon, either the ...
It’s all about the trend
We were still hoping it would not happen, but now it is clear: we lost the momentum. Although the future level of the S&P 500 is hard ...
- The volatility is the certitude of the market.
- Yellow Media: Extraordinary Bargain or Falling Knife?
- One last chance to hedge your portfolio, are you going to take it?
- Three Ways to Play Uranium
- American and Canadian Markets: How low can it go?
- Marc Faber: Fed to Resume QE When U.S. Stocks Prices Fall
- What happens with “sin stocks”? Money is in sins or not!
- Stocks to Avoid These Days
- Biotechs’ New Bull Market, You Don’t Want to Miss It